Fully DIY. No professional installation needed.
HydroSilex Recharge is ceramic coating that protects virtually any type of surface and creates a transparent, smooth and hydrophobic top layer that adds gloss, protects the substrate from the elements and greatly facilitates the maintenance of the vehicle.
It's simple, quick and flawless.
1. Apply to a clean, cool, dry surface. Make sure it is clear from any wax or sealant residue. We recommend the use of Rewind.
2. Apply to one panel/section at a time. Always use a waving motion when buffing.
3. Do not allow Recharge to self-dry on the surface.
4. You can apply Recharge to all surfaces on the vehicle; paint, windows, tires, headlights etc.
5. Do not spray product excessively onto surface.
6. Clean wipers from any overspray.
7. Always use clean, dry microfiber towels only!
8 Do not apply in direct sunlight, strong winds or extreme heat.
9. Store product in a climate-controlled environment.
10. Apply 2-3 layers of Recharge (waiting 5-7 days between each application) for maximum results.